This tutorial will tell you about changing the Administration Password of an already logged in Windows account. This trick works on all versions of Windows i.e. windows 8.1/8/7/vista etc. This is not illegal or we are not using any third party software to change the password. This is just a kind of bug in Microsoft’s operating systems and yesterday I found that loop hole.
Steps to change the Admin Password:
Note: You can only change the password of a user who is already logged in the pc. This trick will not be of any help if the account is locked. So to change the password, you must have a logged in account.
- Right click on My Computer or This PC in windows 8.
- Click Manage.
- Select Local Users and Groups from the list.
- Then select Users.
- It will show you all the users. There will be a user of Same name as that of your PC Name (if your admin account name is BBC then there will be a user named BBC)
- Right click on that user and select Set Password and then proceed.
- Just set the new password. It won’t even ask you for current password. So the next time if someone tries to log in, he or she will have to enter the new password.
Please do not misuse this trick to relieve people’s privacies. Use this for education purpose only.