Tricksmate

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksTechtunes

Wednesday 4 September 2013

25+ Best Whatsapp Status Quotes Of All Time



Whatsapp has become the most popular chat app among the smartphone users arond the world.So every person wants to show his or her mood in their status. Status is very helpful for your friends in knowing what your mood is right now.
So i have written this post to provide you the best whatsapp status quotes of all time. Have a look at these eye catching lines.
1. Don’t judge someone’s life until you’ve felt their pain.
2. I don’t care if you talk about me behind my back because good or bad, my name is still in your mouth.
3. Today I feel myself faster than the wind and harder than a rock.
4. Do not look down or you’ll lose
sight of the horizon of your goals.
5. Never mind that because of the
fatigue I cannot walk, I won’t never
stop, the goal is waiting for me.
6. I love everything, that you and I can call "ours" !!
7. Never apologize for being you.
8. If they don't chase you when you
walk away, keep walking.
9. Whatever i perform is not to
impress you, But to express myself…
10. Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?
11. Everyone has his burden. What
counts is how you carry it.
12. If you can quit, quit. If you can't quit, stop complaining - this is what you chose.
13. “Well, if it can be thought, it can be done, a problem can be overcome”
14. “No matter how bad things get, just keep looking up. Just keep looking up her skirt. Or his kilt. ”
15. “Boys Shack, MEN build homes.
16. “There’s nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm.”
17. “As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
18. “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”
19. “When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.”
20. “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.”
21. “I'm not young enough to know
everything.”
22. “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”
23. “Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.”
24. “And now, I'm just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time.”
25. " Y0u sh0uld've slapped Me the day We f!rst met !nstead 0f Smiling coz n0w i jst can't feel any Pa!n after u played ma heart t0 th!s much beat!ng. "
26. " Wow! The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment